? servers

? players online

Google Chrome

• Content Count:  2427

Simply Amazing, I have yet to see any faults to the new Google Chrome download, The options and new app's to it make everything a lot easier than FireFox. If you have yet to download it, I consider you do so ASAP. If you have it, give a response, if not, well, It's your loss.

-D2W

• Content Count:  958

yea i used to have it, but i download much, and i find FireFox much better for download than google chrome. If they update the download imma go ahead and use that instead.

Also i got google chrome from day #1 from when it was released, so i win =D

• Content Count:  868

It's not the worst browser I've used, but it doesn't fix what I find wrong with Firefox and it has nothing of it's own that I like. The middle mouse button click to scroll through web pages is something Chrome doesn't have which is a travesty. Chrome doesn't have a home page button unless I'm blind and that's a huge turn-off as well. I wrote my own web page that contains links to all major websites I visit, the current weather, the time, and my school schedule, and that's real handy to have as a home page. Unless I'm not seeing it, Chrome doesn't even have a way to copy an image from a web page, that's asinine .

I had to actually minimize CSS today to shut off Chrome because it was a bigger FPS hog than Firefox is. Firefox would be the perfect browser if it didn't use an astronomical amount of memory and if it wasn't horrendously slow.

EDIT: I happened to try and test image copying on the SteamGamers thing at the top and it wouldn't go. I remembered using Chrome on my laptop and deciding to go back to Firefox and I thought maybe that was the reason why. My mistake.

Edited by BOOWY

• Content Count:  1662

I love it.

IE and Firefox look so bulky and old in comparison.

The only bug I've ever had with it was some random text highlighting on another forum, although it may have been the website.

press F11 makes it FULL screen

• Content Count:  1230

I like Opera and IE7Pro, but I think most of you will switch back to Firefox after the 3.1 release. All of them are as fast as Chrome and come with must have essentials that aren't included in Chrome yet. If you like the minimalist look of Chrome you can tweak them to look the same.

Reply to Thread