? servers

? players online

Video Game Design between 1990-2008

• Content Count:  1158

Ohh, the memories ^^

http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2008/12/video-game-design-between-1990-2008/

Remembering the good all days, when me and my friends were playing Doom, Mortal Kombat, Quake or War Craft on a Pentium 133 MHz computer with Sound Blaster and a 4MB video card. A lot has changed since then.

Video games actually are a lot older than that we used to play in the 90s. The first video game was created in 1947 called Tennis for two and it was played on an oscilloscope like device.

With the release of Apple II, Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum in late 70s early 80s people could afford to buy such devices and to play video games from their own home. By the mid 80s the video game industry started to evolve in a fast phase releasing games such as Zork, Battlezone and Bard’s Tale.

• Content Count:  2750

My gaming career started with Resident evil: Directors cut on the PSone when I was I think 6.

Then I moved to Florida, and my neighbors got me hooked on Diablo 2 and D2: Lord of Destruction, my favorite game(s) by far. Then, Call of Duty came out, and I was playing that until halo came out. Then I played Ghost recon until Gears of War came out. Then I played Rainbow six vegas came out. Then I got some ice cream.

• Content Count:  578

Cuz oddjob being a short dude, makes the opposition aim lower to get headshots. I used him alot too, also in temple I would use Gen Ouromov or the russian soldiers to "blend in" the background.

Reply to Thread