? servers

? players online

Omg PS3 Fanbois Win ROFL!!!!11!!!

• Content Count:  2238

I don't really yeah this Home update will probably be cool but 1. No one has a mic 2. PS3 Hardly gets any updates for games

PS3 will be cool but no online interaction like PC or xbox

• Content Count:  678

No matter how good you make your consoles (I have one myself so don't think I hate them) you will never be up the the PC's level.

AGREED!!!

PC's ftw

They have everything over consoles!

• Content Count:  2445

I don't have a PS3, and you feel sorry for me? I don't need your sorrow. Interacting with others online? Wow! I've been doing that for years on the PC.

I should be feeling sorry for you for buying an overpriced leg rest, but guess what? I don't. Though I do apologize for how bitter this reply sounds... believe me, I bear you no ill will.

• Content Count:  1079

No matter how good you make your consoles (I have one myself so don't think I hate them) you will never be up the the PC's level.

I don't have a PS3, and you feel sorry for me? I don't need your sorrow. Interacting with others online? Wow! I've been doing that for years on the PC. I should be feeling sorry for you for buying an overpriced leg rest, but guess what? I don't.

What they said.

• Content Count:  1752

I wasn't really comparing it to the PC, because I know the PC is better unless you have a laggy piece of junk like my computer. I was, I guess, comparing it to the XBOX. Anyways all of the flames against the "overpriced leg rest", jealousy happens. Im kidding, but seriously, it is a GREAT console if you enjoy console's/console games. Topic back to PS3 Home maybe? Looks cool as far as interacting with others (NOT COMPARING WITH A PC) goes.

Dont take the title so seriously. I was just saying that it looks cool.

Reply to Thread