? servers

? players online

No Handlebars

• Content Count:  158

Has anyone listened to Handle Bars? If you havn't you should check it out here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs , pretty cool song. Anyway, I thought I would post this to ask anyone, what excatly this song means? I kinda think it's about, how you can go from riding a bike with no handle bars, to takeing apart remotes, then making a comic book, and just keeps striving for power untill you get to a leader, being able to just about anything at all when your a leader and such without any consquences, such as starting a Holocaust, as Hitler did.

Edited by Eversmen

• Content Count:  1839

it's a story of two boys growing up together. It starts with the simplicity of of childhood and advances into the hardships of adulthood, including but not limited to being betrayed by your childhood friend that you hadn't seen in years.

• Content Count:  2750

Its a good song, but its a 1-hit wonder.

Anyway, it's about 2 kids who grow up together, and once they reach adulthood, they change paths, one of them becomes a dictator, the other one becomes a rebel leader, and by the part of the song ''I can end the planet in a holocaust'' is the rebel leader saying F-off to the dictator, by killing his own people.

• Content Count:  1752

but its a 1-hit wonder.

I disagree. Rise, Stand Up, Anne Braden, and Theres a War Going on For Your Mind, or something like that, are all great, popular songs. To be honest, handlebars is one of my least favorites, only in front of Fight With Tools. Still, a great band, and a good song.

Reply to Thread