? servers

? players online

Leave of absence

• Content Count:  2527

Community and Friends,

I am going to be taking an extended leave of absence to focus on more important things in my life. I am confident that the people I have in charge will run this place fine while I am gone. In my absence Zero001 will be the highest authority in decision making and will be taking care of payment collections and cancellations. If you need something important please contact Zero001 or one of the Board of Directors to ensure a quick response. Keep on enjoying the servers and keep the community moving forward.

-Haggard

• Content Count:  1554

Community and Friends,

I am going to be taking an extended leave of absence to focus on more important things in my life. I am confident that the people I have in charge will run this place fine while I am gone. In my absence Zero001 will be the highest authority in decision making and will be taking care of payment collections and cancellations. If you need something important please contact Zero001 or one of the Board of Directors to ensure a quick response. Keep on enjoying the servers and keep the community moving forward.

-Haggard

Holy shit this is a big move.

Good luck with sorting things out, Haggard. I'm confident in your decisions with picking out the best managers for the community.

I just hope you get your life straightened out. See you whenever you come back. :001_smile:

• Content Count:  2903

Haggard, if you ever need something, It's only a 45 minute drive...:rlol:

On a more serious note, the community will not be the same while you're gone. You're a fun guy to chat with, and I hope everything works out for you. Come back soon. :blushing:

-Modgers

Reply to Thread