? servers

? players online

Nu-Metal/Metal/Hard rock music enjoyers, I have a favor

• Content Count:  2427

I need some new songs on my Ipod and I can't think if any bands/songs I haven't heard. I have memorized the lyrics to just about every song on my Ipod (600 songs) and need new selections, so please if you will, write down some song/band names I haven't heard of and the genre they are. P.S. if you put disturbed/slipknot, I will find you and kill you because those are the 2 obvious choices I get every time I ask somebody. Appreciate it.

-Determined2Ownyourmother

• Content Count:  2936

I need some new songs on my Ipod and I can't think if any bands/songs I haven't heard. I have memorized the lyrics to just about every song on my Ipod (600 songs) and need new selections, so please if you will, write down some song/band names I haven't heard of and the genre they are. P.S. if you put disturbed/slipknot, I will find you and kill you because those are the 2 obvious choices I get every time I ask somebody. Appreciate it.

-Determined2Ownyourmother

you should try in flames, children of bodom, deicide, type o neg, slayer, and kmfdm, my life with the thrill kill kult, sisters of mercy, and anything by cannibal corpse and pantera.

btw, nu-metal shouldnt be categorized w/ old metal. Old metal is fueled by heroin, while nu-metal is fueled by a desire to transform into a large, hairy, pierced vagina.

• Content Count:  1671

IRON MAIDEN

KORN(you probably have this one)

LED ZEPPELIN

AC/DC

GUNS AND ROSES

DESTRUCTION

PAPA ROACH

MUSHRUMHEAD

HAMERFALL

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

SYSTEM OF A DOWN

VAN HALEN

WOLF MOTHER

AVENGED SEVENFULD

THE POLICE!

LAMB OF GOD

AEROSMITH

• Content Count:  2427

IRON MAIDEN

KORN(you probably have this one)

LED ZEPPELIN

AC/DC

GUNS AND ROSES

DESTRUCTION

PAPA ROACH

MUSHRUMHEAD

HAMERFALL

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

SYSTEM OF A DOWN

VAN HALEN

WOLF MOTHER

AVENGED SEVENFULD

THE POLICE!

LAMB OF GOD

AEROSMITH

Of course I have KoRn :p but yeah I have all of those as well.

by the way Smash, I enjoy Old metal - Van Halen just as much as Nu-Metal - Slipknot, I guess i'm just hardcore like that.

• Content Count:  303

you should try in flames, children of bodom, deicide, type o neg, slayer, and kmfdm, my life with the thrill kill kult, sisters of mercy, and anything by cannibal corpse and pantera.

btw, nu-metal shouldnt be categorized w/ old metal. Old metal is fueled by heroin, while nu-metal is fueled by a desire to transform into a large, hairy, pierced vagina.

I love this guy! lol. :)

Might want to try As I Lay Dying, Hendrix (fuck yeah), Metallica, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tool (not metal, but Tool kicks some major ass), and if you like exotic, kind of different things, try Unearth. Other then that, other people have said my other suggestions. :)

• Content Count:  1443

i'll give you a list of metal bands in my music folder when i'm back on my computer, i got 1000's of metal songs, so no hard task :p

but atm what i got on my small mp3player:

Rammstein

10 years

Pitchshifter

Demon Hunter

Level

myGRAIN

Pillar

Sybreed

From Autumn to Ashes

KoRn

30 Seconds to Mars