? servers

? players online

NFL Week 9

• Content Count:  1752

I dont see the packers getting an upset on this one. The titans have been playing out of their mind. Hopefully they go all the way, they deserve it so far for how they have been playing.

• Content Count:  5086

Like I told Raven, Titans are insane right now, I was proud of my Colts for the game last week. We didn't win, but we did well enough.

I'm definitely excited for the Colts Pats game though.

I overslept because I'm sick and missed the Bills game. =[

• Content Count:  4473

Currently we are trailing 28-7, but if Romo was in, the scores would be reversed. The Giants have scored 21 points off of turnovers, with two turnovers in drives where we were in scoring position. And it isn't the Cowboys without suicide by penalties.

I just want this game to end so we can get to the bye week, get most of our starting lineup back on both sides of the ball, and go to the drawing board. Our defense has done much better than it normally has though. That was something positive to come out of these few, long weeks. Overall though, it has been depressing. :glare:

At least my secondary teams, the Ravens and Titans, won this week.:laugh:

• Content Count:  2433

Just got home from missing all the games in time for the Pats. I'm hoping for a win tonight, not just because its the Pats, but also to knock the Colts even father from playoff contention.

• Content Count:  5086

Just got home from missing all the games in time for the Pats. I'm hoping for a win tonight, not just because its the Pats, but also to knock the Colts even father from playoff contention.

diaf.

no but srsly =[ leave my colts alone.

• Content Count:  2488

Sorry, can't hear you from way down there in near-last place.:rlol:

I'm sorry but it seems as if Indi has just taken the lead back with the a 2pt conversion? Damn a 5-2 team losing to a 3-4 team. Don't try and play the card that "Our QB is hurt" bullshit because Cassel isn't playing bad, you're just getting straight up outplayed?

EDIT: By the way, who has NE played that has ANY credibility?

1: KC

2: Jets

3. Dolphins

4. bye

5. SF

6. Chargers

7. Broncos

8. Rams

wow that's 1 tough schedule.

Edited by raven maniac

Reply to Thread