? servers

? players online

couple questions

• Content Count:  11501

i have a few questions about things on pb servers that i have heard from hearsay and would appreciate if an ADMIN could answer them because im sick of playin by different rules depending on who's the admin

1. do you have to have a mic to give orders on a ct? i have one and understand it helps but do you have to?

2.do you have to open cells by a certain time? if so what time?

3. do you have to give warning shots for anything? if so then what?

4. is camping allowed for ct's?

5. is making the t's play death simon says / death races against the rules? it still is giving them direct orders

6. this is probably the biggest one, if you're the last ct can you free kill any t you see? i think that one is complete bullshit but im jw

7. if an admin comes on and changes any of the rules above, do we have to follow what the admin says? ex. if an admin says you can free kill when you're the last ct, can we?

8. is ANYTHING thats not in the motd fair game?

thanks guys, sorry to ask a lot but just want to clear shit up :001_smile:

• Content Count:  5086

i have a few questions about things on pb servers that i have heard from hearsay and would appreciate if an ADMIN could answer them because im sick of playin by different rules depending on who's the admin

1. do you have to have a mic to give orders on a ct? i have one and understand it helps but do you have to?

5. is making the t's play death simon says / death races against the rules? it still is giving them direct orders

6. this is probably the biggest one, if you're the last ct can you free kill any t you see? i think that one is complete bullshit but im jw

7. if an admin comes on and changes any of the rules above, do we have to follow what the admin says? ex. if an admin says you can free kill when you're the last ct, can we?

1) No

2) No, you don't have to but admins do sometimes noclip out and open them if the CT's don't actually open them within a reasonable time limit, dependent on maps.

3) You should probably give warning shots for T's not listening if you aren't speaking over a mic.

4) Yes but it's quite lame.

5) You cannot force a T to suicide or kill them for not playing Simon Says/Death Games.

6) No, CT's cannot freekill under any circumstances.

7) No. Admins cannot make up their own rules and is punishable if proper proof is brought to the attention of the AO's/BD's/Haggard

8) http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8083

• Content Count:  605

Nope. It helps, but you are allowed to give orders in chat, and often times other CTs with a mic will shout the orders over mic to help out.

The rules state they need to be opened by a reasonable time, usually by 4:00 is when they SHOULD be opened by.

Warning shots must be administered at all times unless the Terrorist is rebelling or blatantly disobeying orders given by the CTs. This also includes Ts using any vents, entering armory, escaping locked cells at beginning of round, has a primary, etc those are all KOS and require no warning shots. If a player has a holstered pistol, is delaying when ordered to go somewhere, etc then warning shots are required.

It's technically fine, until there is only one CT left. Then it's against the rules for the last CT to delay the round while camping/hiding.

CTs cannot force any type of deathgame upon Ts, ever. They can give the option to play for those that want to, but that's it.

No they can't, BUT they can bypass warning shots for players with any kind of weapon or if they are delaying, etc. Basically last CT can just kill for even minor disobeying.

Not that I am aware of. I have run into a few Admins who don't fully understand certain rules (like CT baiting, etc) but they tend to follow suit when it's explained to them. But they can't just change server rules on a whim, even PB ones.

I can't see what's in the in-game MOTD, but I go by everything posted here.

The most often debated rule is usually regarding warning shots, and CT baiting. Sometimes Ts will stand still while obeying, and hold their knife left-click down, and a CT will walk into it, take damage, and then kill the T for hurting them. But if they were already knifing, and the CT walks into it on their own, it's considered baiting and they CANNOT kill the T.

• Content Count:  11501

The most often debated rule is usually regarding warning shots, and CT baiting. Sometimes Ts will stand still while obeying, and hold their knife left-click down, and a CT will walk into it, take damage, and then kill the T for hurting them. But if they were already knifing, and the CT walks into it on their own, it's considered baiting and they CANNOT kill the T.

....wat

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.