? servers

? players online

Guess who's back.

• Content Count:  2903

I bought the Eminem Show when it came out, and didn't think it was that bad of an album. I'm not a pussy or anything when it comes to language in my music, but I think his newer stuff is just way to vulgar for me. Still, I like some of his older pieces.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  4960

I bought the Eminem Show when it came out, and didn't think it was that bad of an album. I'm not a pussy or anything when it comes to language in my music, but I think his newer stuff is just way to vulgar for me. Still, I like some of his older pieces.

-Modgers

Agreed, he's starting to act like Dr. Dre making

1) Sex themed songs

2) Offensive Songs

3) And a few songs unlike the style of artist.

It's really getting annoying and I hope Eminem realizes that it is bringing him down.

• Content Count:  6465

ANDRE U **************

I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SOAD! :crying:

...How?

Obviously never heard Eminem's songs...I knew who he was talking about just by the thread.

To be honest, I kind of started disliking him when nearly every song was about his wife and daughter. Not that I don't care that he's having issues with them, I just think it's kind of lame he made nearly every song for a time about them.

It's about as annoying as rappers rapping about the police and their 'hoods' and how hard their life was. Honestly why can't they think of something else to rap about.

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  5086

Isn't it true that he gained about 40 pounds or so at one point?

coke bloat.

I really like a lot of Eminems older stuff, minus a few songs but I haven't heard much of his new stuff to really say. =/

Reply to Thread