? servers

? players online

baseball!

• Content Count:  33

If you love baseball lets talk about your favorite teams, and ur picks for the world series!

-My terrible favorite team is the Baltimore Orioles, and i think it would be awesome to see the rays win the WS!

• Content Count:  2433

The only team I want the Sox to lose to is the Rays, just as long as the Rays actually win the world series. Shame that all the players on the Rays will be traded next year for more money.

• Content Count:  1230

I saw this on a license plate frame once "My favorite team are the the Red Sox and anyone who can beat the Yankees" I've taken that and turned it into "My favorite team is anyone who can shut the Red Sox fans up"

I go to Marlins games all the time, so I support them. I have no real favorite team, but I am a fan of players. Teams I don't like are the Phillies or Red Sox. In other words, I'm pulling for the Rays to win the World Series.

• Content Count:  2433

I've taken that and turned it into "My favorite team is anyone who can shut the Red Sox fans up"

Shut us up? What exactly have we done really? Sorry that after 86 years, we're winning. Don't be mad that we're having a party up here in New England with Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots. :partydance: :partydance:

• Content Count:  1230

Shut us up? What exactly have we done really? Sorry that after 86 years, we're winning. Don't be mad that we're having a party up here in New England with Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots. :partydance: :partydance:

Party all you want, I'm not mad. I just recognize the ability to over hyped and the annoyance that comes from New Englanders. You pretty much just displayed it and proved my point in your post along with some of your previous others. The Patriots party has been shut down, and the Red Sox are about to go home.

• Content Count:  881

THEY WON OMG 8-7 AFTER DOWN 7-0 MY GOD DREW IS MY GOD NOW (besides youuuuuuuuuuuk) but that game was bananas. my god the comback is on man and zero its actually my cool ur a marlins fan so we both love to beat the yanks sry ur team sold us Becket and Lowel for almost free :).

Reply to Thread