? servers

? players online

Talk to an Admin Night

• Content Count:  6242

We are going to open our ears to you! The public members of SG. We are guarenteeing a knowledgable admin will be available for you to talk to every Friday night between 3 PM - 10 PM EST which is 8 PM GMT to 1 AM GMT. This will start next friday October 17th. This is going to be available on our ventrilo server. I personnally will be available between these hours. Other AO's MA's TA's and SA's are welcome to attend this "meeting". Whatever you guys want to talk about we will listen. So if you'd like to attend please hop on our vent server get a reg account sometime in the next week so we can have you all set up for the meeting well ahead of time.

Again...every Friday an SA above will be made available for the public to ask questions about our games, servers, or whatever. We will love for you attend to get your feedback into running a better community and gaming server.

Edited by SpikedRocker

• Content Count:  2903

Great idea Spiked. I'd be more than happy to sit in on one of these if possible. This is a great way for public players to learn more about our community. :thumbup1:

-Modgers

• Content Count:  6242

Shouldn't this be made one of the green messages that keep getting replayed in servers? It would probably attract a few more people. This is a cool thing to do btw.

Good idea! I'll send haggard a PM about getting this done when its closer to that day.

Reply to Thread