? servers

? players online

Kanye West's best ever song?

• Content Count:  2994

This is possibly Kanye's best ever song, its freaking awsome. :thumbup1:

JXUzuk_wd0k

Beats stronger by a mile.

The live performance at the music awards was waaaaaaay better than this.

• Content Count:  6712

its ok i like the beat......btw people from England Liston to Kanye west? wtf? he's a rapper i thought most of Europeans didn't like rap?

Er that is ignorant.

Kanye West isn't really rap anyway, but most American rappers make it high on the UK chart. Also there are alot of UK rap bands and generally in my area it is sadly the most liked music. I am usually seen as "unusual" for liking rock like Muse because its not gngst0r.

Also most countries in Europe have rap, I've listened to Dutch and Polish its funny.

• Content Count:  2678

Er that is ignorant.

Kanye West isn't really rap anyway, but most American rappers make it high on the UK chart. Also there are alot of UK rap bands and generally in my area it is sadly the most liked music. I am usually seen as "unusual" for liking rock like Muse because its not gngst0r.

Also most countries in Europe have rap, I've listened to Dutch and Polish its funny.

iv never here about European rapper that's why i asked.& kanye west is a rapper not an R&B singer or w/e you think he is......? he dose make good songs with lyrics un-like most rappers

Reply to Thread