? servers

? players online

Week 5

• Content Count:  2488

Hurray Cassle for throwing interceptions, although I might blame the long one more on the receiver. I see the Baltimore Ravens lost to the Titans.

Yeah, we lost to the Titans in the 4th quarter. Seems as if we lose in the 4th quarter a lot. They played strong for the first 3 quarters against Steelers and again controlled the game until the 4th and lost it. :S

• Content Count:  4473

lol, how about them Dolphins? I think San Diego is a tad pissed at the moment. The 'Boys beat the Bengals, the Giants DESTROYED the Seahawks (NO WAY!:laugh:), and the Skins managed to beat the Iggles. Looks like the Iggles might be left behind again in the NFC East race.

The Colts and Texans game was pure madness at the end. It shows how a few screw ups can cost the game in the NFL. The Titans and Ravens game was a good defensive/physical one, but as Raven said, they just can't get it done towards the end.

My fantasy team is being killed right now by 50 points, but my QB (Brees), my DST (Jags), and a receiver (Berrian) have not played yet. I am hoping for some stellar stats from all of them so I can keep atop my division. I think if I lose this week I am still at the top because I have beaten both the teams that could tie me if they win and I lose. Still disappointed that most of my players have just miffed this week.

• Content Count:  2488

lol, how about them Dolphins? I think San Diego is a tad pissed at the moment. The 'Boys beat the Bengals, the Giants DESTROYED the Seahawks (NO WAY!:laugh:), and the Skins managed to beat the Iggles. Looks like the Iggles might be left behind again in the NFC East race.

The Colts and Texans game was pure madness at the end. It shows how a few screw ups can cost the game in the NFL. The Titans and Ravens game was a good defensive/physical one, but as Raven said, they just can't get it done towards the end.

My fantasy team is being killed right now by 50 points, but my QB (Brees), my DST (Jags), and a receiver (Berrian) have not played yet. I am hoping for some stellar stats from all of them so I can keep atop my division. I think if I lose this week I am still at the top because I have beaten both the teams that could tie me if they win and I lose. Still disappointed that most of my players have just miffed this week.

Well technically you can chalk another win for the refs in the Ravens/Titans game. They called roughing the passer when suggs blitzed and hit collin's shoulder pad with his hand late in the 4th quarter. They said he went helmet to helmet. Fucking zebras... :angry:

• Content Count:  4473

Well technically you can chalk another win for the refs in the Ravens/Titans game. They called roughing the passer when suggs blitzed and hit collin's shoulder pad with his hand late in the 4th quarter. They said he went helmet to helmet. Fucking zebras... :angry:

Yeah I saw that. To me it looked like his hand may have swiped his helmet barely. I don't see how that would harm the QB and how that would be considered hitting the head of the QB, but yeah that call was lame. The refs have been blowing calls all day, not to mention all season. :bored:

Reply to Thread