? servers

? players online

Computer Help

• Content Count:  2306

Alright so here is the deal...

Recently I aquired 3 computers from my school that they no longer need. However, these computers came with no cables, and had no hard drive since they were server based.

I am wondering if there is any way I can use the processors/RAM/Motherboard from these computers to help increase the power of mine.

Like would there be any way to take the 3 sets of motherboards with processors and RAM and connect them to my current motherboard so I can get more power.

(The stuff is weaker then what I have on my current computer so I dont wanna replace them, just compund my power)

• Content Count:  6741

it's possible, I've heard of it being done..but theirs compatibility issues and i have a feeling all MB's need to be the same.

best bet would be to try a online tech forum and make a thread about it there..

• Content Count:  2645

Alright so here is the deal...

Recently I aquired 3 computers from my school that they no longer need. However, these computers came with no cables, and had no hard drive since they were server based.

I am wondering if there is any way I can use the processors/RAM/Motherboard from these computers to help increase the power of mine.

Like would there be any way to take the 3 sets of motherboards with processors and RAM and connect them to my current motherboard so I can get more power.

(The stuff is weaker then what I have on my current computer so I dont wanna replace them, just compund my power)

Not very likely, remember that RAM (or the processor) has to be compatible with the motherboard.

Reply to Thread