? servers

? players online

WIERD XBOX LIVE PROBLEM

• Content Count:  2994

WEll, i have a very wierd xbox live problem. it seems that i cant log on XBL, buy when i check for connection every thing seems to be allright, and sometimes, it logs on in a few seconds saying whos online and then logs out again. Can any one help, ive tried getting help from the xbl ppl and i cant get it.

• Content Count:  2936

WEll, i have a very wierd xbox live problem. it seems that i cant log on XBL, buy when i check for connection every thing seems to be allright, and sometimes, it logs on in a few seconds saying whos online and then logs out again. Can any one help, ive tried getting help from the xbl ppl and i cant get it.

You have an Xbox, that is part of the problem, also, XBL subscribers took a referendum and decided to voteban you, forever. :p

Maybe its the kind of connection you have?

• Content Count:  2903

Hmm...If you have a wierd Xbox live problem, maybe you should buy the wireless adapter! Get it! Wired? Cause he spelled weird wrong! :rlol:

-Modgers

• Content Count:  514

Who are you??? Omar left, check the thread...

Ok.. it fixed it self some how, i just kept trying and trying to log in and now its back to normal, though it pissed me of when it was down, they said it was to fix a forum called my xbox, woot ever. I am glad it fixed it self. :)

btw, now i know i can log in my account from my pc and send messages to other players.... :d

EDIT: i got -rep for this post, a dude find thi EXTREMELY NEGATIVE?! woot!? the comment was "lol".. who ever you are, this neg rep was not nessasary, i didnt annoy any one or insult.

Edited by SGT. Omar

First, I doubt you impatiently turning it off and on fixed it. They probably sorted it out their end.

Also, that's always been possible.

Ya i know, but it is first now i discover it, im a bit slow at discovering new stuff :p I dont know if it fixed it or not though. I just did it for giving my self some false hope, at first i thought i was doomed. :(

Reply to Thread