? servers

? players online

Matt has super photographic memory?!

• Content Count:  2051

Rankings in Simon.

1 Matt 28 06-14-07 12:25 03:03

2 Cloud Strike 19 06-11-07 6:32 03:07

3 Zero001 19 06-08-07 16:23 03:44

And he does it faster than all of us. Ahaha.

1 Matt 28 03:03

2 Cloud Strike 19 03:07

3 Zero001 19 03:44

4 Omega 13 00:14

5 broncoty 01:39

6 vybz 8 00:36

7 Riggs 7 00:54

8 Pancake Batter 0 00:07

• Content Count:  6559

I believe he skipped a couple grades in school too.

NERD! Get out of here, we don't like your type!

btw you should become a fellow mensan, they have memberships for those under 18 too.

• Content Count:  830

Here's a question to you:

Do you repeat the words green, red, yellow, blue as the pattern continues (no, writing it down on paper doesn't count :d), or do you memorize & repeat the melody? If it's either one then you're either right-brain dominant or left-brain dominant... I forget which is which though.

• Content Count:  1166

Yes I'm a nerd. And strange they made a thread about this lol. I used to have a Simon toy and was awesome at it. And its easier online. I'm just speedy with memory, but I do it by sound pretty much. I was going for 40 to beat my previous record but messed up on the second one lol. And Tampon whats a Mensan?

• Content Count:  2051

Here's a question to you:

Do you repeat the words green, red, yellow, blue as the pattern continues (no, writing it down on paper doesn't count :d), or do you memorize & repeat the melody? If it's either one then you're either right-brain dominant or left-brain dominant... I forget which is which though.

Left is logic and right is creativity. Most men work better using their right brain. So most of us here should be playing the game by melody. =)

• Content Count:  6559

Yes I'm a nerd. And strange they made a thread about this lol. I used to have a Simon toy and was awesome at it. And its easier online. I'm just speedy with memory, but I do it by sound pretty much. I was going for 40 to beat my previous record but messed up on the second one lol. And Henda whats a Mensan?

I'm not henda lol.

Mensa is the association for people with High IQs, which I'm sure you could qualify for.

Just take a simple test or submit high sat/act test scores. They have diff requirements for those under 18. It looks good on a resume/transcript.

Reply to Thread