? servers

? players online

Several issues

• Content Count:  418

Just a quick list of things I've noticed.

- When a player leaves, their STEAMID doesn't get printed in chat http://imgur.com/w3DEqOR (not sure if this is intentional since not a lot of people come on surf to break rules, but some guy left before I could get his STEAMID after some choice slurs the other day..)

- surf_ixtab crashes the server

- I believe surf_It_unicorn was removed, like surf_stagejuan, due to file size but it's still in rotation and will not download, preventing you from joining the server if you don't have the map

- surf_fast stage 2 is not beatable (to my knowledge) and I believe this is due to a missing boost about 60% into the stage (surf_me also has a missing boost on stage 3 but the stage is easily beatable, just not as intended, not really a big issue I guess)

- surf_creative shows as an uncompleted map even though I've finished it (might be a map problem, maybe a plugin problem, idk)(also not due to an uncompleted bonus, it says it's the map)

- surf_overgrowth2 current SR is cheated somehow with a time of like 1:17, the guy skips to stage 5 somehow, not able to replicate since replay bot goes insane

- surf_retroartz will tp all players into an inescapable box after a player completes the map and goes through the portal at the end, (can't tp out or noclip out, even the replay bot is trapped in here) seems like the map becomes a giant tp zone that will always tp you into the box

- surf_forgotten also crashes the server after playing it for a minute (may be missing texture or something but missing textures usually just crash your game)

I think these are all of the issues I've encountered so far.

Thanks dad.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3998

Just a quick list of things I've noticed.

- When a player leaves, their STEAMID doesn't get printed in chat http://imgur.com/w3DEqOR (not sure if this is intentional since not a lot of people come on surf to break rules, but some guy left before I could get his STEAMID after some choice slurs the other day..)

Fixed, though it may show two disconnect messages for the time being.

- surf_ixtab crashes the server

Removed

- I believe surf_It_unicorn was removed, like surf_stagejuan, due to file size but it's still in rotation and will not download, preventing you from joining the server if you don't have the map

Officially removed

- surf_fast stage 2 is not beatable (to my knowledge) and I believe this is due to a missing boost about 60% into the stage (surf_me also has a missing boost on stage 3 but the stage is easily beatable, just not as intended, not really a big issue I guess)

Removed

- surf_creative shows as an uncompleted map even though I've finished it (might be a map problem, maybe a plugin problem, idk)(also not due to an uncompleted bonus, it says it's the map)

Weird, I wiped your time on the map. Hopefully if you beat it again it will register correctly.

- surf_overgrowth2 current SR is cheated somehow with a time of like 1:17, the guy skips to stage 5 somehow, not able to replicate since replay bot goes insane

Deleted that time

- surf_retroartz will tp all players into an inescapable box after a player completes the map and goes through the portal at the end, (can't tp out or noclip out, even the replay bot is trapped in here) seems like the map becomes a giant tp zone that will always tp you into the box

Removed for now

- surf_forgotten also crashes the server after playing it for a minute (may be missing texture or something but missing textures usually just crash your game)

Removed

I think these are all of the issues I've encountered so far.

Thanks dad.

^

• Like 2

Did you ever fix surf_spacejam? I know I told you about it a while ago and I don't know if it got fixed.

Yeah, as far as I know it's been downloading fine since.

• Like 1

I tried logging on this morning but the server was password protected, I don't know if it's meant like that of if you tested stuff and forgot to remove the password. @Bread

Should be good now.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.