? servers

? players online

collie rig 2.0

• Content Count:  1406

Welp, after a long week of driving back and forth to mass (4-5 hour drive 1 way.....) and dealing with the wake and funeral for my aunt, I'm finally going to have time to build my new rig! Lots of parts were sourced thanks to @CairCait87 and some were picked out by me to fit my price and wants a bit better.

Specs for basic build (more upgrades to come once i have more money)

I3-7100 (3.9ghz)

EVGA GTX 1050 FTW

Asus 170 mobo

2 4gb 2400mhz ddr4 ram sticks

500w evga psu

120gb sandisk ssd

Win 10 home

And a redbone case.

Reusing some old parts from the old rig (red sata cables, cdrw drive, 2 360gb hdd's) but the rest is all new. Build happens tomorrow after i get out of work! Cant wait![ATTACH=CONFIG]16386[/ATTACH]

Finally after all these years ill be able to hit higher then 25fps :d!

Edit/update: msi board was doa. Rma'ed for an asus. Working good now. Getting more ram and 2 screen in a couple of weeks. 200fps on most JB maps so far. Best investment ever.

Edit/update 2: decided against screens for the moment because forza horizon 3 is free for me to download because of xbox, so i just ordered (should be here Tuesday or Wednesday ) a EVGA GTX1050 FTW. 2 more gbs of vram wpuld be nice too, plus more oc power.

• Like 2
Edited by CollieFlower

Nice pc :). I also play on my kitchen island/air hockey table matey.

My kitchen table kicks ass :d its just my build station. Ill be redoing my computer corner in my room once the build is done

Glad to have you back with us ;)

Im glad to be back :). This weekend ill be spendinga lot of time on the servers. Week days are hard because i work 11 hours a day and when i get home i just want to fall over and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Update again again again again.

Ordered 2 screens off ebay. Lenovo 19" 1440x900 and an hp 21.5" 1920x1080. Should be here next week. No more 39" tv gaming for me! Ill finally be able to see what im doing! Yay!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread