? servers

? players online

Can I sell my batte.net acconut here?

• Content Count:  477

Can I sell my batte.net acconut here?

It says no selling steam accounts so I wonder.

I have overwatch and never play it so I think someone else should use it rather then going to waste.

• Content Count:  3401

This isn't allowed and against Blizzards TOS.

You don't even own your account, Blizzard does.

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/about/termsofuse.html

1. 1. Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and your agreement to and continuing compliance with this Agreement, Blizzard hereby grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use the Service solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes by accessing it with a web browser or an authorized, unmodified Game client.
  2. 2. Additional License Limitations. The license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the limitations set forth in Sections 1 and 2 (collectively, the "License Limitations"). Any use of the Service or any Game in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of Blizzard’s copyrights in and to the Service and/or Game. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

1. 2.4 buy or sell for real money or in exchange for in-game currency, items or resources that may be used in a Game outside the Game without Blizzard’s authorization;

There are websites for this however which I won't link.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread