? servers

? players online

Paladins

• Content Count:  3287

So, I know many of you probably think "Ew, Paladins, you mean that cheap Overwatch knock-off?"

Well, no :p

At first I thought it was a cheap Overwatch knock-off as well, but after playing it for a while that kinda just fades away.

Paladins has alot of unique stuff going for it which makes it very, very different from Overwatch, such as:

- Card Loadouts for each character, meaning you can customize each character slightly as to which skills to specialize in.

Every character has 16 unique cards to specialize their playstyle and the choice between 3 "Legendary Cards" which affect your playstyle even more.

- Items to buy in-game, depending on the situation, such as: Reduce direct dmg, reduce splash dmg, decrease healing on hit, reload speed, movement speed, etc etc etc.

- Horses! to ride when you come from spawn, w00t.

Paladins is a 5v5 objective shooter, you either have to secure an objective and push a payload, survive in an arena filled with toxic gas or push a payload further than the other team.

There's alot of characters to play as, divided into 4 categories; "Front Line, Support, Damage, Flank"

Every character has their own unique characteristics and abilities

Now, Paladins IS free to play, with a free to play model. But unlike most free to play games, this game is definitely not Pay2Win.

The only thing you can actually unlock with money are skins and characters to play.

You start with about 4/5 characters unlocked and you can unlock more by either paying, or playing games and unlocking them with Gold, which you get from playing games.

All in all, one of the best free to play games I've seen in a while and I've been playing it non-stop the last 2 weeks.

Would love to play with someone, let me know if you're interested ^.^

If you don't have a Hi-Rez account yet and want to start playing, pls use my referral link so I get some free stuff :d

Edited by Elemental

• Content Count:  3287

You have Overwatch but choose to play Paladins.

Interesting.

Correct!

I started out playing alot of Overwatch, but lately I've been enjoying Paladins alot more.

To be honest, Paladins isn't as much as Overwatch as everyone keeps claiming, as Paladins has alot of very different elements in its gameplay.

The only thing that's remotely the same is how you control your character and perhaps the objectives.

But calling Paladins an Overwatch rip-off is basically the same as calling Overwatch a TF2 rip-off.

(PS: Absolutely nothing against Overwatch, it's a great game :p)

Anyways, if you wanna play sometime add me, name is: Elemental91

Reply to Thread