? servers

? players online

Plays.tv Manual Mode, or Automatic Mode? (I'm fairly new to plays.tv)

• Content Count:  559

Right now i am using manual mode, If you guys have/use plays.tv do you use the automatic mode? What one is best for getting demos of rulebreakers? I feel like automatic is more for people recording highlights in comp.

• Content Count:  614

When I used Plays.tv I always used automatic. Manual is just too buggy and messes up too much, at least from when I was trying it. Plus it's just easier having it record in the background the whole time, it makes it easier to catch rulebreakers without having to do much.

@Kitti what do you mean "when you used plays.tv", do you use something else? or do you not use anything anymore?

Recently whenever I used Plays.tv all of my recordings became really choppy and glitchy. I searched up many solutions, however none of them worked, thus I switched to OBS to recording, then using MovieMaker to edit, then finally uploading the video file to youtube.

@Kitti i used to do that except upload to mediafire, but plays.tv is easier for me as it doesnt lag

huh suprisingly plays.tv was laggier for me... OBS is a lot smoother and easier to record with in my opinion.

• Content Count:  221

@Justin I use automatic. It works just fine for me, if you have a rule breaker/something you'd like to see on video just press CTRL+F2 to bookmark it. After that just cut the clip and the link will copy directly to your clipboard.

Reply to Thread