? servers

? players online

Introducing Zriot!

• Content Count:  11501

ZRIOT:66.150.121.70:27017

Hello everyone,

Back in 2013, I created a server from a moderately-popular plugin called 'Zriot' - you may have also heard it referred to as Zombie-Hell. I loved the idea of it because it lets people play alone or with a group of people. I spent a LOT of time working on it with another regular, and it led on to be the most popular Zriot server on CSS.

Well, CSGO came along and caused us to dump all of our CSS servers. The Zriot plugin was pretty fucked up for CSGO, and wouldn't really work. A few days ago, I thought I'd check to see if the plugin had been updated. Long story short - someone released a small fix, but the models were all fucked. So, 4 days and over 24 hours worth of work later....and we now have a working Zriot server!

What is ZRiot?

TTXITY6k4aE

ZRiot is essentially a mod where waves after waves of zombies (controlled by bots or other players) will come and attack you, and you have to kill them! You have an arsenal of weapons to choose from, as well as freeze grenades (smokes), torches (flashbangs) and napalm grenades (HE). The difficulty of the server will change and get harder as more and more people join. Play by yourself or with a group of people!

There are still some things that need to be tweaked with and modified on the server. It is not 100% done, but it is done enough to release a working server to you guys. One of the big changes may be adding an RPG mod. Big thanks to Nimmy, Black Rain, SpiritWind, Bread, Nishok, and all the other people who have helped out, including the beta-testers. This is one of my favorite game-mods, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

As of right now, we have essentially the only working ZRiot server on CSGO in the world. Enjoy =]

• Like 38
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  5108

Glad to see this finally on CS:GO. I will be looking forward to the hours I plan on spending on this server. I appreciate being given the opportunity to be a beta tester as well.

Thank you! @Caution @Nimmy @Black Rain @Spiritwind @Nishok @Bread @Delirium and the other beta-testers

• Like 3
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  3740

Just finished the thing. Man that was fun, but hopefully there will be new maps other then dust 2 and different waves/bosses for the different maps :p.

I got over 100 kill assists in just 15 minutes thanks to kill steal-ers like you!

• Content Count:  4960

I got over 100 kill assists in just 15 minutes thanks to kill steal-ers like you!

You little griefer, we had day 11 in our pocket until you decided to go Zombie side!

Reply to Thread