? servers

? players online

D&D Anyone?

• Content Count:  330

I've been wanting to get into D&D but have no friends. That's where you (and tabletop simulator) come in!

Basically I was thinking we start a campaign using tabletop simulator. I do not know how to be a DM but I'm sure someone here does and if anyone is willing to get in on this let me know! I think it could be seriously fun!

Edited by frank the rabbit
Wording

• Content Count:  1403

I've been wanting to get into D&D but have no friends. That's where you (and tabletop simulator) come in!

Basically I was thinking we start a campaign using tabletop simulator. I do not know how to be a DM but I'm sure someone here does and if anyone is willing to get in on this let me know! I think it could be seriously fun!

I never played any games on tabletop sim but I'd be down to play this.

• Content Count:  539

We've been playing Heroes Quest on Tabletop Simulator for a little while now (Quest 5 now I think) and we are missing an Elf sometimes when Leon isn't available to play. Not sure if you wanna play Heroes Quest but I think we could use an Elf every once in a while if you are able to play.

@Caution @SpikedRocker @shoiep

Edited by Insidious
tagged pplz

• Content Count:  330

We've been playing Heroes Quest on Tabletop Simulator for a little while now (Quest 5 now I think) and we are missing an Elf sometimes when Leon isn't available to play. Not sure if you wanna play Heroes Quest but I think we could use an Elf every once in a while if you are able to play.

Yeah dude just hit me up. I'll have to look at the rules/how to play but I'm sure it's not too complicated

• Content Count:  6242

Hero's Quest is pretty much a simplified version of DnD. Pretty much removes a bunch of the boring parts and kinda straight dungeon crawling. I have a total of 14 quests, each one has been taking us about 90 minutes to 2 hours to do.

I've been looking at doing some Pathfinder/DnD, I've been writing my own adventure but that takes time obviously. I have found some premades and would just need to build the table for it. I'm going out of town this weekend so I won't be able to do any until next week.

There are quite a few tabletop things I'd like to do as well so as we go I'll put feelers out for people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

I didn't know you could do those kinds of things with Tabletop. That's interesting. I'd be down but I don't own it, but I may go about getting it.

• Content Count:  2103

Ive been playing D and D since I was 12 and DMing since I was 15. I'm down to do either tbh, as long as the players are at least semi-serious

• Like 1

Reply to Thread