? servers

? players online

Question about not being logged in

• Content Count:  3462

Pretty much it. It was decided long before I came back they wanted to do it that way. Pretty much expecially for permed people to not be able to cause drama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry but your post confuses me a bit here, do you mean it's meant for being an incentive to joining the forums (even though I disagree with it) or being a way to prevent drama?

• Content Count:  11501

99% percent sure this was something Revenga did while editing stuff with the forums awhile ago. Not entirely sure why, but my guess is the same as Spiked's. A decent amount of forums that you go to require you to be logged in to view content. Obviously not all of them, but it seems pretty evenly split. Tbh I don't really see a reason to allow access to those sections unless you're logged in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

I'm quite confused as to how this is such an answer that "even an ex-ao should know." The benefit for making a forum account is to be apart of the community, not to be able to read certain threads.

Pretty weird that some of you felt the need to make it sound like this was a stupid question.

I thought you would know when there are tons of drama cause by appeal-ban-account alone. Sorry then
Edited by BlackWhite

Reply to Thread