? servers

? players online

Question about not being logged in

• Content Count:  2262

I've been wondering this for awhile now but never actually asked. Why can't you view admin apps/appeal bans/player complaints while not logged into forums?
An ex-Ao is asking that D:

• Content Count:  3462

I'm quite confused as to how this is such an answer that "even an ex-ao should know." The benefit for making a forum account is to be apart of the community, not to be able to read certain threads.

Pretty weird that some of you felt the need to make it sound like this was a stupid question.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1083

I'm quite confused as to how this is such an answer that "even an ex-ao should know." The benefit for making a forum account is to be apart of the community, not to be able to read certain threads.

Pretty weird that some of you felt the need to make it sound like this was a stupid question.

ur stupid

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

ur stupid

You're***

Obviously, its just a permissions thing - that I can't really tell you why we restrict it. Maybe @SpikedRocker / @Liam Brown could explain why its like this,

Or another possibility was when we moved to the new site, these were just never changed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Not fairly sure why either tbh, it's always confused me a bit.

All of them can contain some kind of personal information or can kinda be damaging to someone at some degree, even if small. You also can't view peoples profiles without an account on the forums, which again could have exposing kinda personal information if that person is dumb or careless.

I don't think it has anything to do with that though, probably more of a way to get new players to sign up to view the spicy drama.

Just speculating, good question anyway. :^_^:

• Content Count:  6242

I don't think it has anything to do with that though, probably more of a way to get new players to sign up to view the spicy drama.

Pretty much it. It was decided long before I came back they wanted to do it that way. Pretty much expecially for permed people to not be able to cause drama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread