? servers

? players online

Supplements

• Content Count:  5108

If you take any supplements, which ones do you regularly purchase?

I currently have:

Whey - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Chocolate flavored

BCAA - Optimum Nutrition BCAA Powder Fruit Punch flavored

And from ordering multiple times from Rich Piana's website i have a free sample of his pre workout "Kill It" and his nitric oxide booster "Full as Fuck".

I have heard good things about All Day U May by Rich Piana so I am considering picking up some of that in the near future.

• Content Count:  374

(Protein): Gold Standard's ON Whey Protein

(PreWorkout): C4 Pre-Workout

(BCAAs): ON Amino Acids

(Diet Suppressants): Evlution LeanMode

I take the BCAAs habitually along with the protein. Pre-workouts are only taken if I remember to take them and as well as the Lean pills.*I used to train 7 days a week before it started killing me so I cut back to 5. Currently I only train 4 because of school and lack of transportation.

• Content Count:  660

Do you guys notice a bigger improvement with supplements ? I understand the idea of using them but it seems futile when i know my diet isn't even proper yet. Seems better to work on that first and if i need, take extra supplements.

• Content Count:  374

Do you guys notice a bigger improvement with supplements ? I understand the idea of using them but it seems futile when i know my diet isn't even proper yet. Seems better to work on that first and if i need, take extra supplements.

I saw a lot more better performance when I was on supplements than when I wasn't, meaning harder pumps, longer lasting energy, and recovery time was quicker. Most of the products will give you a mental edge when lifting. Placebo is your main drive, the fact that you spend money on gym pump really helps motivate you to lift more efficiently. I support supplements if you train right and regularly. You can totally achieve a nice physique without supps though, might take more work but will ultimately be cheaper and more satisfying.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  4960

Pre-Workout: C4 Performance

Creatine Monohydrate (Mixed with Dextrojuice in a shaker for during training)

Dextrojuice Carb Loader (while training)

Whey Delicious (Isolate)

And Serious Mass Massgainer (1250 cals)

Started in October, I should take my eating more serious.. But i'm working on it ;)

• Content Count:  1667

If you take any supplements, which ones do you regularly purchase?

I currently have:

Whey - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Chocolate flavored

BCAA - Optimum Nutrition BCAA Powder Fruit Punch flavored

And from ordering multiple times from Rich Piana's website i have a free sample of his pre workout "Kill It" and his nitric oxide booster "Full as Fuck".

I have heard good things about All Day U May by Rich Piana so I am considering picking up some of that in the near future.

I sometimes drink smoothies with protein but that's it, I want to get more into supplements buy me shit

• Content Count:  11501

Whoooooooo

Powders:

NO Xplode for preworkout (have to take double the amount cause I'm so used to it - switching to another brand soon to counter this)

Whey (obviously)

Casein

Mass Gainer

Creatine

BCAA

All Optimum Nutrition for the most part...won't really buy anything else. I think they're the most solid brand.

Pills:

Liver Support!!! One of the most important things you could possibly take.

Fish Oil

One a day multivitamin

The mass gainer definitely helps. I currently eat about 4,000 calories a day, and it would be seemingly impossible without that mass gainer. Trying to get up to 250lbs bodyweight is a fucking struggle

• Like 1

Reply to Thread