? servers

? players online

ESEA or FACEIT?

• Content Count:  5108

I have never played on FACEIT, but I have on ESEA and it was an enjoyable experience to be honest. It was something different than just normal MM and for the short period of time that I took CS seriously, it was so worth paying for.

• Content Count:  501

tbh, for you I would choose FACEIT. While faceits anti-cheat is shit, there are a lot more players around YOUR skill level in faceit. If you decide to get an ESEA membership, you will most likely get stomped on, since ESEA is generally where better players go (idk if that will be fun for you, or if you will improve from that).

I would wait until you are more confident in yourself and don't have to debate on whether to get FACEIT or ESEA, before you actually get ESEA.

Edit : Although around D rank in ESEA, there are quite a few players around your rank/skill level, but idk if you would learn off that, since it'd be just like playing MM, except it's on ESEA.

• Content Count:  501

If I was better I would put money into ESEA. I used to play CEVO to see how I would like more competitive games but meh.

Would highly recommend against CEVO. Another shitty anti-cheat system, and it takes 30 mins for a pug to start, on a GOOD day.

• Content Count:  370

Wasn't ESEA the one who installed bitcoin miners onto peoples systems?

That was a few years back.

But honestly just buy esea you won't be totally getting stomped on im trash and I still managed to get to d+.

And one thing I don't like about faceit is that most of the time you will get qued with people who didn't buy it and they won't really take the game seriously.

Reply to Thread