? servers

? players online

Nimmy

• Content Count:  5108

Why does @Nimmy submit player comps when CA kek

I haven't seen him submit player complaints as he doesn't need to since he's been staff for quite a while. I'm pretty sure you're just seeing his old complaints but now that he's CA it shows him in his current rank as opposed to his rank when he initially posted them.

Also as a CA, one of their tasks is to handle player complaints. That could also be an explanation as to why you see him post in them a lot.

• Content Count:  634

I haven't seen him submit player complaints as he doesn't need to since he's been staff for quite a while. I'm pretty sure you're just seeing his old complaints but now that he's CA it shows him in his current rank as opposed to his rank when he initially posted them.

Also as a CA, one of their tasks is to handle player complaints. That could also be an explanation as to why you see him post in them a lot.

https://gyazo.com/56415e72feada38814ba9219a7270264

Like I said, Community Advisors are assigned to handle player complaints that non staff members post on the forums. Once a person reaches Server Administrator, there is no reason for them to be posting in player complaints as they are given the ability to handle the issue within the server.

At the bottom of the thread names in the screenshot you posted, it shows names of various forum users. Those are the names of the thread creators. At the right hand side of that page, you will also see a few names as well. Those are people who last posted on that specific thread.

For instance, the iGonString Complaint. Below the thread's title, it says Pandapwnr. He was the one who created the complaint. At the right you'll see it says Nimmy. He was the last person to post on the thread.

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  634

Is it just me or did Nimmy submit none of those threads??????

yeah i just realised how autistic i am, its not my fault ive been away from forums and pc for like 2 months forgot how shit works kappa

Like I said, Community Advisors are assigned to handle player complaints that non staff members post on the forums. Once a person reaches Server Administrator, there is no reason for them to be posting in player complaints as they are given the ability to handle the issue within the server.

At the bottom of the thread names in the screenshot you posted, it shows names of various forum users. Those are the names of the thread creators. At the right hand side of that page, you will also see a few names as well. Those are people who last posted on that specific thread.

For instance, the iGonString Complaint. Below the thread's title, it says Pandapwnr. He was the one who created the complaint. At the right you'll see it says Nimmy. He was the last person to post on the thread.

tfw am autism

Edited by Nimmy

yeah i just realised how autistic i am, its not my fault ive been away from forums and pc for like 2 months forgot how shit works kappa

tfw am autism

No worries, my friend. Don't feel ashamed to ask questions, even if they are something like this. There's a good reason as to why we have a Questions & Info subforum in the first place.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread