? servers

? players online

JB Dead VoiceChat

• Content Count:  202

So i have always wondered why we dont have dead voice chat on JB. Like on TTT dead players can talk to other dead players but on jb you can only type to other dead players and admins are the only ones allowed to talk. Could we plz add dead voicechat to JB:P

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

Was talked about here

I personally don't think it should be added back due to people freaking out after they die, just adding chaos to the mix. Typing works just fine :p

The link doesn't work, but I agree with cam. Since there usually is a lot of complaining it would just add chaos to an already hectic server.

• Content Count:  1193

Links not working lul

The link doesn't work, but I agree with cam. Since there usually is a lot of complaining it would just add chaos to an already hectic server.

Oh ok well @Repus linked it. Not sure why it did that.

EDIT: Fixed it

Edited by Cam

I do think it would add caos to the already crazy jb but like even on TTT people will freak out about getting Rdmd also , yes i would say i can see some problems with it. But it was just a thought i had and just thought i would put it out there.

Yes there is a bigger stereotype with Jb that alot of people are younger and "Squeaky" and over all Loud over the mic , but i feel like it could just be a cool thing to add.

Edited by grASSo (Wolf)

• Content Count:  418

Not trying to say PB isn't chaotic, but it seems to me that it wouldn't change a thing. Yeah, people can't complain if they thought they got freekilled when they die, but that's never stopped them from bitching at the start of the next round and on. As long as it's just with other dead players, I don't see the harm. Any other way would just get in the way of the game.

Also, yeah it has been talked about, but there still wasn't any real resolution on the subject before.

• Like 1

Yes but like minus said , it was talked about but really never came to a solid conclusion

One problem I see happens is if a T gets freekilled last round and no admins are on , the T waits till next round and starts Yelling and complaining about it , which can Disrupt orders making it unabble for people to hear. With them talkingg about it when they are dead it allows them to ask and talk about why they got Freekilled without disrupt orders in the next round.

Lets behonest one of the most consistent issues with jb is that right when the Ts are unmuted theres alot of mic spam from people complaining about what happened the previous round and Everyone else cant hear the orders the CT are giving. Then wih that people get confused and even more complaining from people getting shot cause they couldnt follow the orders they couldny hear.

It really only gets resolved when someone gets a admin on to Mute everyone and try to control the spam.

Edited by grASSo (Wolf)

• Content Count:  418

Well to sum up opinions from both threads, nobody seems to want to allow people to converse with live players, but there doesn't seem to be any conflict with dead players being able to chat with other dead players. I'ma just tag @Jake and @Delirium for their take.

Reply to Thread