? servers

? players online

Surf server not under stats tab

• Content Count:  418

I've wondered this for a while.. is it because of the ck surf plugin or something that doesn't allow it to be tracked outside of the server? I think it'd be really useful to check my surf stats without having to be in game.

Thãnks

• Content Count:  788

I've wondered this for a while.. is it because of the ck surf plugin or something that doesn't allow it to be tracked outside of the server? I think it'd be really useful to check my surf stats without having to be in game.

Thãnks

@Bread

• Content Count:  5108

If you're referring to gameMe stats, it is most likely because of the fact that in Skill Surf you don't kill others or die at all (correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played Skill Surf since CS:S which I may have logged a total of 5 hours maximum).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

If you're referring to gameMe stats, it is most likely because of the fact that in Skill Surf you don't kill others or die at all (correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played Skill Surf since CS:S which I may have logged a total of 5 hours maximum).

No you don't kill people. Would this prevent gameMe from tracking what happens inside of the server? It can only track based on kills/deaths? If that's the case, I'm not sure how we'd be able to check surf stats outside of the game ... which is probably the reason it's not on the stats page in the first place...

• Content Count:  2668

No you don't kill people. Would this prevent gameMe from tracking what happens inside of the server? It can only track based on kills/deaths? If that's the case, I'm not sure how we'd be able to check surf stats outside of the game ... which is probably the reason it's not on the stats page in the first place...

gameMe doesn't connect with the surf plugin. It's more of a "competitive" gameplay tracker than anything. AFAIK no there is no external way to check stats from the surf plugin.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3998

All GameMe would be able to track on the server is playtime, and probably the amount of times you die. If you guys want your playtime to be tracked, then @Caution could probably throw it up on there, but for any surf related stats you can only view them in game.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread