? servers

? players online

Looking for some Tabletop Simulator peeps!

• Content Count:  6242

Hey all!

Looking for a few people to play some tabletop games with. Please no assholes (@arottenpickle), if you don't wish to play nicely I won't ask you to play with us.

Looking to play:

No hold 'em poker (8 players I think max)

Simplified RPG Game called Hero Quest (4 players), its really simple no RPG experience is really needed, however, I have a pretty lengthy quest book so the same players would keep playing, could do several games, if repeat players I'd have to do some minor modifications to the maps so you won't know where the shit is.

Cards Against Humanity isn't too bad.

There are several other games I'd be down to playing if others want to.

The big thing I want to try is a Pathfinder DnD RPG. I've been writing up my own little adventure and I'll start designing the board for it. I'll probably use the Pathfinder RPG kit as it is Open Source and there are several ways to get the books (I can hook you up). Some RPG knowledge will be key here, but we can set beginners up pretty easily and have them be kind of tag alongs for parts of the adventures. I'd like to use at least 3 regular players and probably could use a pool of part time players. So if several of you are interested hit me up and we can start planning.

Tabletop Simulator is on sale ATM at Humble Bundle for $10, its worth the money. So if you don't have it I suggest looking at it.

So lets play some tabletop stuff soon!

• Like 10

• Content Count:  2941

I'd be down to play some tabletop. (Not really into poker though)

Pathfinder DnD, however, I'd be willing to try. I have no real experience with DnD but would love to give it a try.

Also, like Octa said, just need some times.

• Content Count:  1719

Hell yeah!! Im always in for tabletop simulator!

Secret hitler is my jam, I'd be willing to help teaching how to play it away, done it like 6 times already [emoji14] I'm up to play anything though.

Msg me when/if you are gonna play:)

Edited by Post

• Content Count:  6242

Would just have to tell me the times

Also, like Octa said, just need some times.

Along with everyone else, I'd need to know specific times everyone is available.

I'm thinking for DnD stuff we'd probably do mostly on weekends as it can take a bunch of time to get through an encounter and to a good place to stop.

Secret Hitler sounds like a good game

I see that game all over, would need a bit of instruction on how its played.

..... http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72333

Suddenly people play tabletop when its the vice president asking.

Anyway, I think you know I'm always willing to play tabletop.

Hehe yeah thats usually what happens. I think I'll be getting more games organized and going on TS cause of the variety of what we can play.

Reply to Thread