? servers

? players online

Addict Skins

• Content Count:  4441

I have really never seen this as a issue and even if we did decide to remove it what would happens to all the hardwork and time that people spent to get that skin.

Are we going to refund the people who bought them then? Bad idea, already one server without addict skins as it is. (zombie escape)

I wasn't really going to have a dialogue on this thread but I was more thinking of finding replacements over removing them.

I don't have many more videos recorded but there is numerous times where I've done this EXACT thing sometimes MUCH worse like walking around with a gun around CTs.

Even some of our regulars manage to get tricked by it mainly due to the color scheme that doesn't catch their eye as the default prisoner model will. One could argue that "wow!" this is a "cool incentive!" for players to buy the addict skins but it's honestly such a cheap gimmick that I find hilarious but feels VERY cheaty.

• Content Count:  171

It's only cheaty if the ct's don't know what they're doing, and they will at least hopefully learn fast. And if they don't learn they will just keep dying until they do. I did originally think however that we should remove them; but I wasn't thinking about what would happen to people with the skin. If it were me, it would just give me new incentive to play and grind for the new skin, but most would most likely just be upset.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.