? servers

? players online

Mainly applies to people on TS

• Content Count:  163

Soooooooooooooo. Gonna keep it short and concise. XD

Basically been in SG a year. Never told anyone but after seeing marshii it's sorta made me pluck up the courage to tell. Only a couple of people have known. I (at this moment in time) do want to be a girl however i will make the choice when i'm older cuz ye know, puberty and shit?

In short, can people call me a girl? (Yes yes, edge lord i know) Just like... To be respectful? And btw it's not a phase, i do have a psychologist that i go to about this.

If you don't want to because you find it hard or you're just someone that doesn't/can't accept trans people. That's fine, could you just message me privately beforehand? Thanks a lot. :)

P.s. Thanks @marshii, although we didn't talk, you've indirectly given me the courage to mention it. XD

• Like 22

• Content Count:  115

Kitteh...

I'm down right proud of you to come out in such a way that I couldn't ever match up to, and I'm insanely in support of your position and right now feel even closer to you. I'm tearing up a bit knowing I had a part in your revelation, and I can't express the amount of appreciation and support for you right now.

If there's anything you need, anytime, please don't hesitate to ask. And if no one here will help support, which isn't likely because everyone here is friendly and supportive, I will always be here to support you with this. Thick and thin.

:panda:

• Like 1
Edited by melancholy

• Content Count:  330

im just letting you know that if you seem me in a server and i call you dude that is just what i call everybody haha. thank you for letting us no so we can make the servers a friendlier place and more comfortable for you! im sure it wont be a problem!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11723

As someone who has known this for a long time its takes a lot to come out and tell everyone. Good on you bud. You got my support and i hope you do with all your friends here.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  422

I'll try everytime I see you, but like Frank said, I usually talk saying "Bro" or "Dude" a lot. I respect your decision a lot, and I hope you can be as comfortable here as anyone else.

But again, don't bite my asscheek if I accidentally say He or Him.

Big up to you!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread