? servers

? players online

KZ Server?

• Content Count:  5055

What is KZ?

Kreedz Climbing, a game mode where you basically have to climb up a map using strafing moves and a little bit of bhopping and similar moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubmkTiJFONc

As for having a KZ server itself, I don't see it getting popular for very long. It might get a decent population for the first few weeks but then eventually die out similar to the bhop and course server we used to have. I wouldn't mind maybe combining KZ with like bhop but like everyone else said population and all that.

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  2668

Just like the bhop server and any other niche server that we've had, it will be dead within a month. We just don't have the playerbase and neither does CSGO to support a KZ server.

I like the gamemode myself and spent alot of time on it but there is nothing to suggest that it won't be a waste of space and time.

• Content Count:  1083

population definitely would be an issue considering the only people who would play on it are SG players since kz is already flooded with established servers. I would personally find it fun though, I like to kz every now and then

Edited by FLuiD

Reply to Thread