? servers

? players online

KZ Server?

• Content Count:  2103

I know back when I was an AO we talked about having one, can't really remember the specifics. Something like KZ is wasn't really much of a thing on CSGO at the time.

I believe we used to have one for CSS, but I could be wrong about that. If we did, we got rid of it for not having a constant population

• Content Count:  477

I know back when I was an AO we talked about having one, can't really remember the specifics. Something like KZ is wasn't really much of a thing on CSGO at the time.

I believe we used to have one for CSS, but I could be wrong about that. If we did, we got rid of it for not having a constant population

yeah popluation can be a big problem so thats why I am saysing add it to the bhop server like on mg how you can have a vote if u want it to be bhop or kz.

Actually now that I think about it, I may have actually looked into getting one myself lol. If I remember correctly, there wasn't a working timer for it, so we just abandoned the idea at the time. That may have changed or I may be thinking of when I was looking for a timer for mg...

• Content Count:  1592

While I like KZ in general and provided we had a server for it, it would still suffer from low player count just like Surf. It's one of those gamemodes that you join to chillout and just enjoy the game, again just like surf. I do know however, that the mod works pretty fine in csgo, so technically popularity is the only issue.

Conclusion: I hate to say it, but I don't really see having a KZ server for now and anytime soon, unless we decide it to ie. merge it with surf, but it's all just my own opinion on that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3740

I do love KZ from time to time, but the 'time to time' thing is the exact issue for a KZ server to sustain population over time.

Would be very similar to the pop trend of the bhop server.

• Content Count:  501

I do love KZ from time to time, but the 'time to time' thing is the exact issue for a KZ server to sustain population over time.

Would be very similar to the pop trend of the bhop server.

I would be a regular on KZ upon it's opening. I'm confident others would too

I would be a regular on KZ upon it's opening. I'm confident others would too

That's always (or almost always) the case with new servers. We have a group of people that want it and say they would play it. And then some of them do for the first few weeks. Then they stop and it dies. That may be a pessimistic way of looking it at, but it happens to I'd say about 60%, if not more, of the servers that we put out.

And with KZ, I love the game mode myself, but it's similar to what others have said, something I would enjoy playing every once in awhile. I would love to see it added as maybe part of a rotating game mode server with bhop and hide and seek or something, but that would take effort on the AOs part and wouldn't guarantee success in the slightest. There's a lot of ideas that sound fun, but would end up just being a waste of time and resources.

I'm not saying that there's no chance of it happening, as I'm not an AO and it's not up to me in the slightest. But from my point of view, it's unlikely.

Reply to Thread