? servers

? players online

Help with a school assignment

• Content Count:  1619

Now this isn't for me, it's for my sister. She's working on an assignment video meant for refugees. We have such a diverse group here that I figured you guys would be great to ask.

It would be greatly appreciated by both of us.

Basically I need pictures similar to this that says "Where is the love?" and your city, state or city and country.

You don't have to be in the picture if you don't want to. I don't need your name. And if you can involve some sort of local landmark then that would be perfect.

Thank you so much for helping out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16203[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

Now this isn't for me, it's for my sister. She's working on an assignment video meant for refugees. We have such a diverse group here that I figured you guys would be great to ask.

It would be greatly appreciated by both of us.

Basically I need pictures similar to this that says "Where is the love?" and your city, state or city and country.

You don't have to be in the picture if you don't want to. I don't need your name. And if you can involve some sort of local landmark then that would be perfect.

Thank you so much for helping out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16203[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16204[/ATTACH]

I had to do this fast because I went out to the store, but here it is. Sorry if it came out hard to see.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16204[/ATTACH]

I had to do this fast because I went out to the store, but here it is. Sorry if it came out hard to see.

Is that piece of paper in the coconut creek?

Reply to Thread