? servers

? players online

Are admin recs automatic support?

• Content Count:  422

I recently applied and @Dominic @Cam @Frostbitten all reccomended me to be admin. Would they have to actually need to write a support post to support the person applying, or does the recommendation automatically count as a support? I would assume yes because logically they wouldn't recommend you and post an abstain or reapply. Thanks -Chris

• Content Count:  5377

I recently applied and @Dominic @Cam @Frostbitten all reccomended me to be admin. Would they have to actually need to write a support post to support the person applying, or does the recommendation automatically count as a support? I would assume yes because logically they wouldn't recommend you and post an abstain or reapply. Thanks -Chris

You answered your own question.

However supplying their reasons for the recommendation is still necessary unless they want to be ignored.

• Content Count:  11723

Well; I'd say it would depend.

If I gave you my rec and never posted, it would assume it wont be counted since I did not give any detail as to why I want to support you.

Even if you get a Rec, they could just be giving it to you for whatever rweason

• Content Count:  3462

They should post in the thread in order to give their reason as to why they feel you are qualified for admin. If they weren't to post, then it'd be the equivalent to giving a support without a reason, which would be an invalid vote of course.

Reply to Thread