? servers

? players online

Razor LR Room

• Content Count:  257

Hello,

I have found many times im on ba_jail_electric_Razor_go that im last t alive with 1 minute left.

It takes way to long for last ct to get in armory for a deag or something.

What about A LR Room?

Maybe it could be a room connected to soccor or even back wall of main cell under cat walk.

Just like in space jail with the m4a4s in soccer, there can be deagles in lr with ct lock only.

Thanks

-Vibes

• Content Count:  4441

Sounds like a good idea and fairly simple change for a problem that comes around often, this would require players to redownload the map though which many may see as a big problem.

@Nimmy What do you think big boy Mr.CA, you up to the task? Think it's a good idea? :larry:

• Content Count:  422

Im going to be honest, this happens around 3 times a game whenever we're on razor. I still dont think a whole other LR room is necessary. But, if its added, i really dont want to see any guns or secrets in it, we dont want the map anymore T sided, I'd like to see it serve its purpose as a LR room, and not another place for Ts to rebel. If it's going to be added, i would keep it behind the big cage. Vipinthemix is basically a direct upgrade from Razor, so something like its LR room would be cool.

Also what frosty said below me.

Edited by Christinho

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.