? servers

? players online

LR in JailBreak

• Content Count:  1403

but I did said till one of us died
I should have clarified, the CTs do not have to honor "until you die" but if they'd like to pardon you after you kill the CT during your LR it is up to the player.

• Content Count:  422

but I did said till one of us died

Uh. I don't know what you're suggesting by this but, I'll assume you want the CTs to honor your LR fully even if you say "until I die". From my knowledge CTs don't need to honor the "until I die" in s4s(s), guntosses, knife fights, you name it.

I hope that's what you meant and that I'm right and I don't look stupid. :lul:

• Content Count:  171

Consired a dick move, but yes. In s4s if you kill a ct you are still killing a ct.

So once when I was doing my LR (guntoss) and I won, I started knifing the CT I beat, but before I killed him I got killed. I would assume this would be fine but the CT slayed himself thereafter. Is what happened against the rules? And if no any idea why he slayed?

• Content Count:  5375

So once when I was doing my LR (guntoss) and I won, I started knifing the CT I beat, but before I killed him I got killed. I would assume this would be fine but the CT slayed himself thereafter. Is what happened against the rules? And if no any idea why he slayed?

Last Requests cont.

A T may request to continue his Lr after it is complete, but CTs are not required to honor this request and the T may be killed. LRs are considered to be complete when the prisoner and/or participating CT dies.

Harming a CT during a LR

A prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the participating CT if their LR implies that the CT can be harmed/killed. The prisoner can be killed if they rebel (i.e. shooting another CT during s4s)

Straight from the rules...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.