? servers

? players online

CT and orders

• Content Count:  24

1st- if this has been talked about im sorry but I think ill add some more to it.

So, is it possible for all the cts to make not a warden but a main order giver for the first min of the round, like in chat itll say someones name in bold yellow or so color,

EX- HAMPLESS WILL GIVE ORDERS ALL CTS DONT TALK

I know this is bad but im sure we could make it better, bc at the beginning of the round everyone is alive so it is so crazy trying to hear orders because half the time 3 or more orders are given so you dont know what one to do, after one min the game is usually not as crazy so then the other cts can give orders and do what they want.

I know this is like having a warden but maybe someone will agree or change it around to make it better.

Hampless.

• Content Count:  4441

Under the current rules and the way the server works, no.

If this was on the server it would basically create the same issue where kids are fighting to give orders except you'd have one little shit giving orders instead of many.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  171

;872096']1st- if this has been talked about im sorry but I think ill add some more to it.

So, is it possible for all the cts to make not a warden but a main order giver for the first min of the round, like in chat itll say someones name in bold yellow or so color,

EX- HAMPLESS WILL GIVE ORDERS ALL CTS DONT TALK

I know this is bad but im sure we could make it better, bc at the beginning of the round everyone is alive so it is so crazy trying to hear orders because half the time 3 or more orders are given so you dont know what one to do, after one min the game is usually not as crazy so then the other cts can give orders and do what they want.

I know this is like having a warden but maybe someone will agree or change it around to make it better.

Hampless.

Sometimes there can be someone on the CT that everyone knows they know what they're doing and they'll just leave the orders up to them. However no you can't assign a warden and expect the CTs to listen. Getting back to your question; I'm pretty sure if the CTS all agree on that person or just don't fight it it would most likely be okay. HOWEVER I'm not positive, it could count as being a "warden" and could be against the rules, but I doubt it.

Edited by Esoteric

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.