? servers

? players online

Thank You All So Much

• Content Count:  330

I was just thinking earlier today about how awesome this community really is. I've been playing on these servers from when i was like 11 and you guys were my only friends back then. Eight years later and I am still playing and making new friends on these servers. I just really wanted to thank all of you guys for being an awesome community that has remained in my life longer than I have owned some of my cats. You all feel like my real life friends even though I don't know most of your real names or even seen your faces. Thank you all so much for being so awesome. 100 years SteamGamers!

• Like 23

• Content Count:  2001

I was just thinking earlier today about how awesome this community really is. I've been playing on these servers from when i was like 11 and you guys were my only friends back then. Eight years later and I am still playing and making new friends on these servers. I just really wanted to thank all of you guys for being an awesome community that has remained in my life longer than I have owned some of my cats. You all feel like my real life friends even though I don't know most of your real names or even seen your faces. Thank you all so much for being so awesome. 100 years SteamGamers!

Ah frank, the days when we played minecraft on the server your grandma paid for.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  330

Ah frank, the days when we played minecraft on the server your grandma paid for.

Fuck yeah those were the days. She still paid for it for a year after I stopped playing on it cuz she was like "just in case you and your friends want to play again" lol

• Content Count:  3401

I'll never forget my times playing zombie escape and minigames back on Source. Met a lot of great people, sadly some who have moved on but still alot of them here today!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  422

Thank you as well. I hope you have time time to stay around and everything, because in the short time I've known you, you have been awesome! See you around! :)

Reply to Thread