? servers

? players online

Re-Introduce Deathgames

• Content Count:  2001

Death games will not be coming back for a long time. We just did the trial run and the community did not like them. Maybe in a year or two we will try them out again, maybe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  94

Four, what do you think the solution is for having jailbreak not being repetitive, even though Cts tell you diffrent orders after a while it gets boring, as i am getting bored of Jailbreak myself. Also what is the point of jailbreak half the time you die if you do not obey, and unless your a gold nova 4 or above you will most likely die instantly. Sorry if this does not make that much sense, (im not good with writing excessive amounts of words using a keyboard.)

• Content Count:  4441

Four, what do you think the solution is for having jailbreak not being repetitive, even though Cts tell you diffrent orders after a while it gets boring, as i am getting bored of Jailbreak myself. Also what is the point of jailbreak half the time you die if you do not obey, and unless your a gold nova 4 or above you will most likely die instantly. Sorry if this does not make that much sense, (im not good with writing excessive amounts of words using a keyboard.)

SG's prison break is great because the way we have it set up is flexible to our player base so when you have shit players you have shit fun.

Overall, I'd like to keep it that way.

Sadly it basically means without a select few of our regulars on the server can sometimes be really shitty.

• Content Count:  660

I enjoyed the rule but simply because you can make maps alot more interesting. There are many maps in our rotation where we simply can't use half the map because they result in death.

Now the counterargument is ofcourse that we can simply ask and if the T's want, we can use that section of the map.

The biggest problem I find is that many times, and i'm of those i'll admit, people don't want to participate because the round will never end early, if they ask for a death game at 3:00 you are sure to be spectating for the rest of those 3 minutes because you can be positive that there are 4 retards just swimming in the pool for 3 mins with no intention of rebelling.

Death games would fix this issue of Ts not rebelling for an entire round and basically wasting the time of all the death Ts.

But i'll admit that death games simply give too much power and are only as fun as the Cts allow. Because if we allow forced death games we'll have that one guy that will just do simon says 10 rounds straight.

Therefore i advocate map only death games.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.