? servers

? players online

Goldfish

• Content Count:  1401

Have like 6 goldfish outside in a pond, living the life... and they're huge af :larry:

Before that i had a few that died in the first month or so :rip:

• Content Count:  2730

I won a goldfish from my state fair one and I had it for many years. One day my dad went and bought a cod. We also had that cod for a few years. One day my dad decided to clean the cod's tank, so he put the cod in with my goldfish. Within a few minutes the cod ate my goldfish. Sad times.

I have another story about a goldfish getting sucked up, but I'll leave that for another day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

I can't get too emotionally attached to this fish and have it die painfully slow and alone so i'll give it a quick swift euthanasia bath. Good bye terrie

I won a goldfish from my state fair one and I had it for many years. One day my dad went and bought a cod. We also had that cod for a few years. One day my dad decided to clean the cod's tank, so he put the cod in with my goldfish. Within a few minutes the cod ate my goldfish. Sad times.

I have another story about a goldfish getting sucked up, but I'll leave that for another day.

I remember the same except it was a turtle we had. We put 3 fish in it and next morning, there one fish was missing and there were bits and pieces of what remained. Few hours later I watched it bit one of the goldfish's head off :rip:

• Like 1
Edited by euro

• Content Count:  2262

Bought a gold fish, put it together with my dad's Asian arowana. It ate it.

Bought a gold fish, put it in a small tank with no sea plants. Died in 1 week later.

Kid doesn't know how to keep a fish welp.

• Content Count:  418

I won a little fishy at my 4th of July fair once, the one game with the ping pong balls and you throw them into the cups of water. I declined the fish because I knew all too well that I wouldn't take care of it and wasn't really interested in it... I'm sure he's livin' the good life.

• Content Count:  422

My story is similar, but this happened with two betta fish. At the age of seven, I though it was a good idea to well, put my two betta fish (ironically both named @Leon Mordecai, without the Mordecai in the name, I swear I'm not lying lmao) in the same tank. They both ended up in a Fish MMA Contest with Leon #1 winning where he killed the other Leon. Betta fish aren't a joke people.

Reply to Thread