? servers

? players online

jb_lego_jail_2k17

• Content Count:  422

Untill further testing has been done, the recently added jb_lego_jail_2k17, will be removed. Updates have caused this map to be broken upon recent test. More info will be given as it is acquired.

-collie

Hopefully this was just a coincidence like spyvspy and it works next test. I'd like to see the regs on there really enjoy this map and for it to flow smoothly on the map rotation. I only saw pictures of it on Gamebanana, I really hope to get around playing it one day.

Edited by Christinho
Added stuff

• Content Count:  1406

Hopefully this was just a coincidence like spyvspy and it works next test. I'd like to see the regs on there really enjoy this map and for it to flow smoothly on the map rotation. I only saw pictures of it on Gamebanana, I really hope to get around playing it one day.

I tested the map before bed by my self, half the map was broke. Lots of stuff was missing or not working.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

I haven't tested the maps games but the DJ booth really needs a song but the servers isn't crashing from playing it anymore.

I will be working with Nimmy to put songs on the map. There are no songs because it made the file size over 100MB I believe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

I will be working with Nimmy to put songs on the map. There are no songs because it made the file size over 100MB I believe.
If possible, it doesn't have to be hip/hop just more recent songs the general public will know :d

• Content Count:  1403

Update!

Alright I'm pretty sure this has been done but here is my overall input on the map.

Spleef is broken, the Ts don't spawn with the weapon choosen and the CTs keep their orginal gun. The jump boost will carry to the next round and after another CT stops the game it removes all players guns that were in the arena.

Dodge course the stop button doesn't work 100% of the time.

Colors is a shit show literally, the "zombie freeday" wasn't reskined in that room and the game itself isn't broken but the way it is played out is poorly done.

The game where musical chairs used to be (forgot the name of it) works until the players get teleported to the recall area, the doors don't work properly.

The place where talent show is now a room full of the number wheels which in my opinion isn't has good as the orginal.

Pool is fine but the DG in the water gets in the way.

Disco once again as I stated before doesn't have music.

Monoply works properly.

Climb works properly

Bhop works properly but it is designed poorly, everyone constantly gets stuck into each other.

I think I covered all the games, if I missed one I will update this post.

IMO the original map should stay, this map should be removed.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.