? servers

? players online

Warning shots

• Content Count:  24

when you are delaying and you get a warning shot, and like 3 people shoot you and it ends up killing you because everyone is kill hungry, or when people give 2+ warning shots, is there a way to fix this. It makes so many people pissed, and is basically freekilling.

• Content Count:  171

This normally happens due to inexperienced CT's or chat being a clusterfuck, which it is often. Like All Ts said the best way to deal with this is to ask an admin to help. Player complaints tend to be less effective or useless in combatting this because its often so many people end up doing it that you can't really report them all, at least efficiently.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  171

Maybe don't have a warden, but have the CTs discuss who will give the warning shots? This is harder to do later in the round, but early on you'd avoid this from happening.

If it were possible for the CTs to even be able to communicate the first few orders to the T's without more than 5 people talking over them, that in itself would be a miracle. Well enough CTs communicating a strategy, and one that restricts them from shooting, we would need more than a miracle. Don't get me wrong I love JB; but at its current state you can't get past the loading screen without hearing someone screaming until their head turns purple.

• Content Count:  11501

The amount of stipulation and deliberation behind putting something like this into effect would add paragraphs upon paragraphs to the already existing rules. Sometimes that shit happens - when it happens consistently, just make a player complaint.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  422

Sometimes that shit happens - when it happens consistently, just make a player complaint.

As good as you can really sum it up. A solution to this is to wait a good 1-3 seconds before you warning shot. Personally, waiting a few seconds really helps and it happens rarely (for me) now. If it happens, I just send the person to medic and go on with life, and if it kills him and I gave the last shot, I usually slay based on the situation.

Edited by Christinho

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.