? servers

? players online

New Models

• Content Count:  171

More models = more download time.

The current models already confuse the shit out of a lot of the CTs so I think it'd be a bad idea to add anymore.

I'd be for replacing some of the current ones like Princess Leia & Tali for others though. Go through google, find some, suggest them and I'm sure they'll be considered.

Yeah, if we added new ones I don't think we'd see to many people using a majority of the old skins, then increasing download time.

• Content Count:  422

Yeah, if we added new ones I don't think we'd see to many people using a majority of the old skins, then increasing download time.

I'd be for replacing Princess Leia, Tali, Nanosuit, and MAYBE the Deathstroke models. People might tend to disagree with me, especially with the Deathstroke one but those are the ones I see used the least. Tali is a dope skin, not used enough, same goes for Deathstroke. I really only see @Saint Pablo using the Princess Leia model. And ever since last month, I haven't seen the Nanosuit used once besides me using it a few times. The only skin that i think needs to be fixed and not removed is the pink panther skin, since the hotboxes are kind of messed up (coming from a lot CTs, not me) That's just from my point of view as a reg there.

As I'm starting to play TTT more, I actually like keeping the TTT skins simple with the spy models and the sub models. I'd be down for more if an AO+ approves a model to be added.

I dont particularly play ZE so I can't say much about the models, so...they look nice. (vague)

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  171

Tbh I don't much care about skins due to i can't see them on me, but I know other people do. We should have a vote to see if skins should be addedone just to know where people stand on it. Unless a recent vote has already been conducted.

• Content Count:  1403

He was talking about replacing the models that the players can equip without sub, the sub models are fine.

I'm not sure if they exist but the character "the warden" from superjail would be a great addition to the CT side, as well as a prisoner from the show as well.

Edited by Four

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.