? servers

? players online

New Models

• Content Count:  363

I'm open for suggestions on making models for servers if you can send me any file format that supports a 3D model (prefferably obj formats) and I'll port it in my free time. But thats entirely up to the AO's/mapmakers contacting me for a specific one.

• Content Count:  228

Alright. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm open for suggestions on making models for servers if you can send me any file format that supports a 3D model (prefferably obj formats) and I'll port it in my free time. But thats entirely up to the AO's/mapmakers contacting me for a specific one.

Are you an admin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
Edited by Dominic
Merged

• Content Count:  202

I hope you know that Nimmy and Four have no access or control over such suggestions when you constantly tag them in threads lol.

Prob cause nimmy got alot of stuff changed and idk y four

Edited by grASSo (Wolf)

• Content Count:  422

H4wk, you could make model suggestions like This. But like @Black Rain said in the thread I linked, the more models, the longer the download time. People usually don't like to wait long to play their CS servers.

I'm also curious, who has control over adding models and such to the servers. (i'm assuming it's the TAs and AO+ but I want to be sure.)

• Content Count:  1403

Prob cause nimmy got alot of stuff changed and idk y four
He Keeps tagging us because he is a JB regular and we have been very helpful/friendly towards him is my best guess. Anyways AO+ have control over these suggestions so the first two mentions were correct. Now whether adding these models would help the playerbase or not it really isn't in need of any type of boost but the models are getting a bit stale IMO.

H4wk, you could make model suggestions like This. But like @Black Rain said in the thread I linked, the more models, the longer the download time. People usually don't like to wait long to play their CS servers.

I'm also curious, who has control over adding models and such to the servers. (i'm assuming it's the TAs and AO+ but I want to be sure.)

The AOs/BDs of the specific server.

• Content Count:  174

The reason there aren't many models due to SG wanting to keep the server download to bare minimum (From what other forum posts have said) . I don't think anyone wants to join a server and have to download bunch of models that they won't even have access to for a while. I mean yes I'd love to see new models, and like @Inception said

If you have a suggestion, make it!

• Content Count:  4441

More models = more download time.

The current models already confuse the shit out of a lot of the CTs so I think it'd be a bad idea to add anymore.

I'd be for replacing some of the current ones like Princess Leia & Tali for others though. Go through google, find some, suggest them and I'm sure they'll be considered.

• Like 2
Edited by All Ts
grammar

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.