? servers

? players online

No voice Communication once dead

• Content Count:  133

I dont think you are understanding what im trying to say, it wont negatively or positively affect ghosting, but if the mic system is used as it is in Casual matchmaking, then there is no problem. With the alive players unable to hear the dead players. there is no affect to the round.

• Content Count:  1621

I dont think you are understanding what im trying to say, it wont negatively or positively affect ghosting, but if the mic system is used as it is in Casual matchmaking, then there is no problem. With the alive players unable to hear the dead players. there is no affect to the round.

Although I don't play pb that much, I just think this would be a bad idea. People already complain enough in chat when they are dead, last thing you need is people bitching at each other over the mic while dead. If this is added, there would have to be a command to mute dead players, at least for admins, so that they can actually hear what is happening with those alive. All in all, I think the overall maturity level with some who play pb would make this an annoyance.

• Content Count:  179

Although I don't play pb that much, I just think this would be a bad idea. People already complain enough in chat when they are dead, last thing you need is people bitching at each other over the mic while dead. If this is added, there would have to be a command to mute dead players, at least for admins, so that they can actually hear what is happening with those alive. All in all, I think the overall maturity level with some who play pb would make this an annoyance.

What the cheezhead said. whenever someone would get freekilled the voice chat would blow up.

• Content Count:  171

"aaaadmiin that asshole just freeekilled meee." "Do something you stupid admin." "Wow, what a bad admin" x 10

This is exactly what it would be, plus " I'm reporting you for not dealing with freeeerkillerrrrssss" no fun 4 any juan

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.