? servers

? players online

No voice Communication once dead

• Content Count:  133

I believe that dead players should still be able to communicate once they are dead on the server. There is really no known reason why this shouldn't be as it does not provide any advantages or possibilities for ghosting. Like the TTT server, it is clearly more enjoyable to be able to talk to others, when dead, to prevent boredom waiting for a round to finish. Personally, I hate typing in chat to talk to everyone when I'm waiting for a new round to start, and i'm sure that I am not the only one that agrees. Speak up people, literally.

• Content Count:  4441

uh, im pretty sure if you're a sub you can use your mic to talk when you're dead, idk what other people think about this.

You can't anymore.

But definitely no to the idea, it would be a shit show.

• Content Count:  422

You can't anymore.

But definitely no to the idea, it would be a shit show.

When you're dead, you can talk to other dead people with your mic if you're a sub, im almost 100% sure. if not, and all people can, excuse me, I'm probably high on oxygen or some shit

• Content Count:  788

When you're dead, you can talk to other dead people with your mic if you're a sub, im almost 100% sure. if not, and all people can, excuse me, I'm probably high on oxygen or some shit

Admins can talk on mic when they are dead, not subscribers.

• Content Count:  788

In dead chat to other dead people? I dont mean to the whole all of players, dead or not.

When dead, the only people who can speak to the dead on mic are admins.

EDIT: Also with see-all chat we will respond to people's comments when they are dead as well even when we are alive.

• Content Count:  2238

There is really no known reason why this shouldn't be as it does not provide any advantages or possibilities for ghosting.

You're right. If I could use my mic while dead there is NO WAY I could possibly alert the still living Ts where the CT is.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.