? servers

? players online

Orders in chat

• Content Count:  171

No one likes reading chat, and it can cause conflicting orders which it often does. It's not hard to run to gamestop for a $5 mic but it is hard to continously look at chat for specific current orders.

• Content Count:  2238

Again, I'm not trying to restrict people. I'm just saying maybe we could stop the chat orders.

You're "not trying to restrict people" but that's EXACTLY what you're wanting to do. No matter how you word it, this is exactly what you're trying to do.

We've had some really great CTs that don't use mics before, and it's kinda only the fault of those not paying attention.

• Content Count:  954

Saying "People without mics shouldn't be giving orders because nobody reads chat" is like saying "People without mics shouldn't get admin because nobody reads chat"

Stop being lazy and look at the lower left corner of the screen, if a chat order comes before a mic order, you can follow that, if you get shot for it, bring it up to an admin so they can talk to the offending CT about READING THE DAMN CHATBOX.

Also, generally, when a micless person gives orders generally there's a T/CT with mic willing to vocalize it, but whatever.

• Content Count:  4441

I understand your problem as I've had it before and I'm sure anyone who's not being a complete thank whoring cynical English teacher will aswell.

As funny as that is, chat orders are a bitch in lots of situations but they're also necessary.

Consult our new community Tard Wrangler @Delirium if you're having trouble in the reading department though, he has such a way with words. ;)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.